Senior MSK Physio - Private Practice, Kensington Physio
Kensington Physio are looking to employ a senior physiotherapist to become a part of our dedicated team at Kensington Physio and Sports Medicine. We are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic physio with a personable nature. The ideal candidate will be an energetic physio with confidence and a positive attitude to work in a team environment. We are looking for a physiotherapist that has the ability to be able to take over a busy work load, as well as build a larger client load over time. The ideal candidate will be willing to establish solid relationships with GP’s, orthopaedic surgeons and pilates and instructors as well as personal trainers. The client base is largely musculoskeletal and sporting injuries, ranging from the sedentary desk work patient, to the elite athlete.
The successful candidate will:
* Have several years experience in private practice
* Be highly skilled in advanced manual therapy techniques
* Be highly skilled in acupuncture
* Be highly skilled in treatment and management of musculoskeletal injuries, sporting injuries and post surgical rehabilitation
* Have experience with the treatment and management of sporting injuries and high level athletes
* Be CSP registered
* Be HCPC registered
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Jo Milton the closing date to apply for this position is 30th June 2016. Start date August or September 2016.